510mm Garden Lawn Mower Self Propelled With 6HP Engine
Contact Person : Linda
Phone Number : +8613917053081
WhatsApp : +8613917053081
|Minimum Order Quantity :||50pcs||Price :||negotiation|
|Packaging Details :||Packing with carton box||Delivery Time :||25 days after receiving payment|
|Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T||Supply Ability :||5000pcs per month|
|Place of Origin:||China||Brand Name:||TEKWAY|
|Certification:||CE ; ISO||Model Number:||TWGM5108|
|Lawn Mower:||Lawn Mower20 Inch||Cutting Size:||20 Inch / 51cm|
|Drive System:||Hand Push||Cutting Height:||25mm-75mm 7 Adjustment|
|Engine:||Loncin 196cc / B&S750 / Honda GXV160||Deck:||Steel|
|Grass Box:||55 L||Packing Size:||86*57*48cm|
|Delivery Time:||35 Working Days|
51cm Hand Push Garden Lawn Mower,
196cc Garden Lawn Mower,
60L Garden Lawn Mower
Hand Push Lawn Mower 20 Inch Lawn Mower With B&S or Honda Engine 6HP
What is the function of a 20 inch lawn mower lawn mower?
1. A 20 inch lawn mower functions by spinning either a thin blade, or a small piece of cable,
2. to cause lacerations on the stems of grass & other plants.
3. Severing the plant and reducing the height of the plant to a more pleasing appearance
Why are lawn mowers so expensive?
1. It's just simple economics. Too many financially irresponsible people encourage manufacturers and retailers to gouge us on prices.
2. Something I would recommend is buying slightly used equipment.
3. People frequently buy more of a mower than they need or can afford and end up selling it only a year or two old.
|20 inch lawn mower|
|gasoline lawn mower||Match Engine:||Briggs &Stratton / Loncin / self engine|
|Cutting width:||510mm / 20inch|
|Cutting height adjustment:||standard single handle|
|Front /Real wheel size||8"(200)/10"(250)|
What is a lawn mower used for?
1. A mower is a person or machine that cuts (mows) grass or other plants that grow on the ground.
2. Usually mowing is distinguished from reaping, which uses similar implements, but is the traditional term for harvesting grain crops, e.g. with reapers and combines.
Our service is to make sure that your orders and delivery on time.
1.•Shipping notice/ insurance to you as soon as your order is shipped.
2.Payment term is optional.
3.•Production / inspection report before your order packed.
1.Do you accept OEM or ODM?
2. Do you provide sample?
Answer: Yes, But samples fee and freight fee will charge firstly ,
and deduct the sample fee after you place the mass order.
3. what's your delivery time?
Answer: depend on the production situation
4. How about the packing?
Answer: Packing will do as customer 's requirement if order quantity achieved to 500pcs
use factory normal packing if the order quantity less than 500pcs.